Home Remedies For Blackheads
blackheads can occur for many reasons, such as bacteria, exposure to pollutants, hormonal changes, the use of unsuitable makeup, lack of hygiene and excess oil on the skin.
Squeeze blackheads out is not the best idea, as it can lead to skin inflammation and eventual scarring. Luckily, today there are a lot of treatments that can help us combat the problem and achieve a clean smooth skin. Some of these treatments come from simple ingredients that can be found around your house.
We know that there are medicines and products on the market that promise to help eliminate this problem. However, these treatments are usually quite expensive and in all cases are not as effective as they promise.
For this reason, today we want to share with you a cleaning routine and home remedies to combat pimples and blackheads in a healthier and more economical way. Obviously, keep in mind that to obtain results you need to be consistent with your application.
What are Blackheads?
The medical name for blackheads is comedones and they appear as a blackish dot on the skin that can be felt as a slight bump on the surface of the skin.
They are usually more prevalent around areas of the face with noticeable pores, for example, blackheads on the nose are very common. Blackheads are officially grouped under the term acne vulgaris, although the treatment of blackheads is a little different to that for acne.
What Causes Blackheads?
Although poor hygiene was once thought to be the cause of blackheads, they are actually caused by a perfectly normal bodily function – the production of sebaceous oils. Poor hygiene can, however, make the appearance of blackheads worse, and good hygiene and attentive skin care with a blackhead removal tool can resolve the issue.
When there is an excess of sebaceous oils produced by the body, the sebum can accumulate in the sebaceous gland’s ducts where it quickly darkens to a yellow color as it is exposed to the air. From the surface of the skin, the color is darkened as light reflects from the surface and duct of the blocked follicle, giving it a black appearance. It is this small black bump that is referred to as a blackhead.
Now I am going to share with you best natural home remedies for blackheads.
Lemon and Honey
The astringent property of the lemon not only helps to lighten the marks but also helps to remove the blackheads. At the same time, the nutrients and vitamins present in the lemon juice make our skin clear and free places. Now follow these steps to remove the skin of impurities.
- Take 2-3 lemons, one small pouch of salt, yogurt and a small bottle of honey on the table.
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice into a goblet.
- Take a ½ tablespoon of salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of yogurt.
- ½ Tablespoon of honey.
- Mix it well and make a gel.
- Now friends use this gel on your blackheads for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, wash your mouth with warm water.
If you are suffering from blackheads and you are searching for an effective way of getting rid of blackheads. Then don’t forget that Aloe Vera is very best natural home remedy for blackheads.
- Take 1 leaf of Aloe Vera.
- Cut the upper parts of the Aloe Vera leaf.
- Now you will find the juice of it.
- Apply this gel to the affected area.
- After 30 minutes, wash it with warm water.
- Take 1 glass of water and box of baking soda on the table.
- Take a tablespoon of baking soda into a goblet.
- Mix it with ½ tablespoon of water.
- Apply this paste to the affected area.
- Wash it after 15 minutes with warm water.
- For best treatment repeat it twice in a week.
- Follow this remedy for two or three times in a week to get the best results.
Popular: Home Remedies for Boils
Turmeric and Peppermint
With the help of turmeric and peppermint juice, you can get relief from blackheads. The anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties of turmeric work effective in many of the skin’s problems. It can treat minor burns to blackheads and acne problems.
- Take a box of turmeric, half glass of water and green peppermint on the table.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of turmeric into a goblet.
- Take a tablespoon of green peppermint juice.
- Mix it well with some drops of water.
- Apply this paste on blackheads and don’t touch the affected area
for 10-15 minutes. After 10-15 minutes, wash it with warm water.
Cinnamon and Honey
Use cinnamon to prevent and eliminate blackheads.
- Take one box of cinnamon powder, lemon, and honey on the table.
- Take a tablespoon of cinnamon powder into a goblet.
- Take a ½ tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Mix it well with some honey.
- Apply it to the affected area for 10-15 minutes and wash it with warm water. You can leave it on overnight also. You can use this remedy daily for best results.
Egg and Honey
Now with the help of honey and egg, you can simply remove blackheads instantly at home. It is very useful and safe.
- Take 2-3 eggs and honey on the table.
- Take white of one egg into a goblet.
- Mix it well with honey.
- Apply this paste to the affected area for 5-10 minutes. And wash it with warm water.
Nutmeg and Milk
Nutmeg and Milk both are one of the simplest, best remedies for blackheads. With the help of it, you can remove blackheads quickly.
- Take a cup of milk and nutmeg on the table.
- Take 2 tablespoons of milk into a goblet.
- Mix it well with nutmeg and make a paste.
- Use this paste on the affected area for 10-15 minutes. After 10-15 minutes, wash it with warm water. You can use this home remedies for blackheads treatment.
Popular: Home Remedies For Kennel Cough
Cleaning Routine to Eliminate Pimples and Blackheads
Clean your skin twice a day: Exposure to toxins and pollutants in the environment can make our skin dirty, although we do not notice it. As a result, pimples and blackheads appear more frequently.
In this case, it is advisable to wash the face very well in the morning and at night, in such a way that you eliminate all kinds of makeup, bacteria, dirt and excess oil on the skin.
Apply a natural tonic to your skin: Witch hazel can serve as one of the best natural alternatives to industrial tonics. This natural product works as a tonic and an excellent astringent for the skin, which helps to balance the levels of fat and to dry pimples and blackheads. Use it daily to keep skin soft and clean.
Perform vaporization sessions: Spraying the skin will help us attract impurities outward from the bottom of the skin, which helps us to cleanse it deeply.
For this you must fill a container with boiling water, cover your head with a towel and keep your face on the container, so that steam penetrates the pores. You can do this 2 or 3 times a week.
Perform an exfoliation: Exfoliation is an essential step to combat blackheads and blackheads and deep cleansing. This step helps us eliminate dead skin cells and removes all kinds of dirt that can affect our beauty
To make a homemade exfoliating cream you can mix a little oatmeal with honey and make circular massages for the affected areas.
How To Avoid and Prevent Blackheads
Despite all the above information, something fundamental is missing, and that is how to avoid and prevent these problems. That is why we bring you some of the best tricks to avoid and prevent blackheads.
- Follow a proper facial cleansing routine twice a day, in the morning and at night.
- Extreme skin care at least once a week.
- Try to consume as little as possible of foods rich in saturated fats and refined sugars
- Take a balanced diet and exercise regularly to achieve the optimal elimination of skin toxins
- Keep your hands clean when you are going to manipulate the area, even if you do not have blackheads, and remember to wash them afterward
- If you have them, do not remove the blackheads with your nails directly, or you will create wounds that can become infected
- Remember to cleanse your face with a professional at least once a year
Little else has to be said. These remedies for blackheads can be done at home, with ingredients you have in your own kitchen. For the most part, they are natural products that have properties that will do you good to end up with those unsightly blackheads.